Children’s Sunday School
- The biggest spiritual influences in a child’s life will inevitably be his or her parents.
- God asks parents to bring up their children “in the training and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4) and he will equip them to do so.
- Even from the earliest of ages, children are models of faith and valued members of our church.
- Our worship format not only encourages families to be together, but is ideally suited for active engagement and participation by all, including children.
- The sights and sounds of active children within our congregation are a great joy to us and evidence that God is blessing our future even now.
CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL| Every Sunday, 9:15 am
Attention Parents! In light of current challenges related to classroom gathering, our church is introducing a new approach to Sunday school. Lessons taught by experienced WELS teachers will be available free via YouTube. The engaging and age appropriate Lesson Videos will tie to printed Student Lessons that our church will provide to you at no cost. This new approach presents an easy yet meaningful way for you to encourage your child’s faith in Christ. Printed Student Lessons for your child will be available for pick-up at church or we can mail them directly to your home. May God bless your child as we together continue to share His love. We are also offering in person social distanced, masked up classes on Sundays beginning at 9:15 a.m.