Children’s Sunday School
- The biggest spiritual influences in a child’s life will inevitably be his or her parents.
- God asks parents to bring up their children “in the training and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4) and he will equip them to do so.
- Even from the earliest of ages, children are models of faith and valued members of our church.
- Our worship format not only encourages families to be together, but is ideally suited for active engagement and participation by all, including children.
- The sights and sounds of active children within our congregation are a great joy to us and evidence that God is blessing our future even now.
CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL | Every Sunday, 9:15 am